We're on the Blackfoot
At Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick, we are fully committed to preserving and improving the environment. We want future generations to have the ability to enjoy the natural beauty of Canada, so it’s critical to commit to going Green. For a new and used Chevy dealer like us, there are a number of things we do every day that we believe will help maintain the environment of the Cochrane, AB area.
• Proper disposal of fluids and other contaminants in our Service Department
• Use state-of-the-art eco-friendly paint booths in our Collision Department
• Provide efficient and economical vehicles
While we will do all we can, it is also important that our partners at General Motors join in the effort. That’s why we are so proud that they have laid out their vision to make the world a better and cleaner place. These goals include:
• A commitment to action to restore and preserve the environment
• Reduce waste and pollutants and recycling materials at every stage of the product life cycle
• Actively participate in educating the public
• Develop and implement technologies to minimize emissions
• Work closely with government entities to develop technically sound and financially responsible environmental laws
• Continue to assess the impact of their plants and products on the world’s environment
The sales and service team at Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick is quite excited about a number of efficient Chevy and GMC vehicles available for drivers in and around Calgary, AB. Of all of these, we are extremely proud of the 2016 Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid, which offers 53 pure electric miles can take you up to 1,000 miles between fill-ups with regular charging.
Between our actions and the vehicles we sell, we believe that we can make a difference. To learn more about our Green initiatives and products, please contact us or visit Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick today.